The 2022 application process in now open and will close February 11th, 2022.
As a PCF scholar, you will receive $3,000 per year, renewable for four years (total of $12,000) as long as you remain in good standing in our program. In addition, you will be paired with a mentor through your college career, required to attend college and career workshops, and you will receive internship support.
- Be a current graduating senior attending a high school in the San Mateo or Santa Clara County.
- Minimum 2.8-3.8 cumulative unweighted GPA (9th grade through 1st term of senior year)
- Documented financial need
- Plan to attend a four-year accredited college/university beginning Fall 2022
- First-generation college student
- Undocumented and AB 540 students are eligible to apply
We look for talented students with outstanding academic potential, who value mentoring, and are motivated to contribute to their community and/or family.